Monday, July 19, 2010

Today was a good day:)

The sun was shining bright all day, even though the heat seemed unbearable, I faced it and I am so glad I did. My family hardly ever the chance to spend time as a family. We are all on such different schedules and it seems that when one has time off, the others are working. Someone always gets left out of anythig we try all together. Today was one of the rare times we all the chance to relax and get away. Me, my daughter, mom, dad, sister and nephew all went to a favorite water hole that we used to frequent when I was younger. I always had such good memories at this place. It was good to have the chance to be around the people I live with in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Our family has been going through such rough times, it was a joy to see that we can enjoy one anothers company. Family is so important to me and there are times when I don't feel we are close at all. Especially my sister. She is battling an addiction and most times she just isn't herself. Today she laughed and we talked like we used to. We all went swimming and got lots of sun and had BBQ sanwiches for lunch! Even my daughter and nephew played nice without fighting! I need days like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment